Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Windy City Glassblower

Some people collect beer bottles or liquor bottles. Some people collect beer cans, hello Hoarders on A&E the other week! Ugh! I do not collect either. I actually don't have a collection but anything besides soaps and wickless candles but I certainly don't have enough to call it a collection. Actually, it depends on the definition. Moving on..

At Windy City Glassblower all of the glass is recycled and made in the traditional style of soft glassblowing and is often made to order. 100% of the bottle used to avoid waste, and each product is dishwasher safe and Eco-Friendly.

My favorite glasses are the Boylan Grape Soda glasses. The bottles were opened up and turned into drinking glasses. You'll get a set of four of them with this listing. I just think this is the neatest idea. The beer bottle glasses would be a great addition to any get together when you have friends over too!

3 comments:

AngelTree Gems said...

I like their opened up coke bottles, myself. :)

Vanessa said...

Very cool idea - and eco-friendly too!

Heather said...

Nice find! Checking out this shop now!