Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

The Salty Peanut

It must be coaster week! I found another set of super cool coasters that I want to add to my collection of coasters that I don't actually have but would have if I was loaded and had unlimited amounts of money to blow.

At The Salty Peanut there's a few hundred sets of coasters to pick from. There's so many that you'll truly have no problem finding a set that matches your home. I think funky coasters are an absolutely great housewarming gift. Heck, they are a great gift anytime really. I'd be stoked to get some fun ones!

I'm a fan of their Caitlyn set. The back to school feel is really neat and would have been the perfect gift for the twin's teachers this year. I wish I would have seen these sooner. I wish I was creative enough to do things like this. They are so cool!

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

I'm on a fun coaster search, thanks for mentioning this shop!