Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Monday, January 4, 2010

The Loose Leaf

Happiness is in the eye of the beholder. I haven't been truly happy in a very long time. After my separation with my husband this past year I sort of felt I needed time to heal and recover from the constant turbulence that my life seems to be in. It seems like things started going down hill right after the kids were born and it's been a constant struggle since then to find inner peace. Many of you that know me know that since March I've lost a ton of weight. I had the luxury of living in Arizona and using the pool to shed the weight and also completely changed my diet at the same time. I think when you want something to change bad enough you just do it. Now, I'm sitting here listening to the rain pouring on the pavement and wishing I had my pool back. I've managed to continue my weight loss but it's slower now that I'm not spending time in the pool every day. I want my pre-baby body back! Pre twins! Lord knows what twins does to ones body..

I found this organic weight loss tea on Etsy and I wonder if it really works. I'm a huge tea drinker and I wonder if it'd work to kick the last 20 or so pounds off? I'm a big tea drinker and but I don't venture from the iced tea. I'm not really a hot drink drinker. Let me know! It's supposed to give that metabolism a boost. If this works then The Loose Leaf will have a customer for life!

1 comment:

Ricki said...

Not sure about the weightloss tea, but you can always ice any hot tea. I drink all of my tea at room temperature.