Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Intentions

I know.. I know! I've written about this company numerous times already. The problem is that they currently hold the award in my heart for most beautiful cold process soaps. Well, actually it's a close call but they are pretty far up on my list. They participated once before in the Little Black Box. I wasn't all that familiar with them at the time but now that I am I'm sad that I wasn't as enthusiastic about this little gem at the time. I would have been singing praises such a long time ago. Maybe if we all beg we can bring them back this year!

Intentions is said business. Intentions fully intends on making me spend money on them quite often in 2010. I'm sad to say that I haven't had the chance to purchase from them yet. Their soaps are on the spendy side but they are worth it. Just look at them!

Now, right now a vote is going on over on Etsy and Intentions is listed in their Favorite Sellers category. Go vote! If they win, maybe it will encourage a sale or something? A girl can hope, right?

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

This is also one of my fave soap companies - I just love their beautiful soap designs!