Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Monday, January 4, 2010

Corkey Creations

I'm a wino. I admit. My new favorite is Pasek Cellars Loganberry wine. It rocks my world and I'm the first one to say so. It's probably not the best thing to be consuming while I'm in the midst of some serious weight loss but oh well.

Maybe if I start collecting all the corks from the bottles of wine I plan on consuming I can make cute cork coasters like the ones found at Corkey Creations. These wine cork coasters are absolutely perfect for the wine lover in your life or even for yourself you big lush. Because each coaster is custom made, the coasters you receive may have slight variations from the ones shown.

There's other wine cork items available in the shop. You'll also find place card holders and funky napkin rings. The place card holders look like a great addition for a dinner party or even a wedding reception. Super cool!

1 comment:

Bethany said...

I saw bird houses covered in wine corks at a craft show once - Fabulous! I love these coasters, even though I don't drink!