Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

City Chic Country Mouse

Housework doesn't have to be boring and drab. It certainly doesn't need to be ugly too. Funk it up with girly household accessories and maybe the things you dread the most will become a thing of the past.

At City Chic Country Mouse I found things that will make all your chores fun! Especially stuff like ironing, bleh! Pick up one of their aprons and find a fun cover for your ironing board. I love this black and white one! It really will add a touch of elegance! Put one of these covers over your existing board and it's just like you have a brand new one, only so much prettier!

The material is made of 100% cotton by Michael Miller. It has a drawstring cord for easy adjustment and a secure hold and also fits standard sized ironing boards. I'm loving these!

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

I'm hearting this shop - love the frilly ironing board covers!