Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Friday, December 4, 2009

Wickedly Chic Holiday Gift Guide


There's many gift guides on the net right now. There's only a few that I trust or acknowledge however. The best handmade gift guide that I could find was the one being offered by Wickedly Chic.

This years marks the 3rd year in a row that Wickedly Chic has put together their fabulous guide. Categories include: bath and body, boutiques, children, cosmetics, eco-friendly, fashion accessories, home decor and scents, jewelry, paper goods, and pets.

You'll find lots of discount codes as well as businesses you've never heard of while browsing so head over there and do some of your holiday shopping today!

4 comments:

Meghan said...

Thank you for this. I'm new to the handmade revolution, but I'm having a blast and feel much more connected to the people/community I'm doing business with.

One of my resolutions is going to look to handmade and locally owned business before I turn to the chain stores/websites. So, this would be a great resource.

Keep it coming!

Geminita said...

I'm going to check this out! I'm feeling overwhelmed by the sheer volume of what is available, so this will help me to sort through some of the riffraff.

AngelTree Gems said...

Thank you for this link!! I have been trying ot buy mostly handmade this year. Pretty much everything except electronics. :)

Jeweltrinkets said...

Excellent way to navigate and find items that are perfect one's shopping list for gifts. I agree, awesome handmade gift guide!