Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Taylor's Eclectic


I found this shop a few weeks ago and I've been dying to share it with you and it wasn't until this morning that I was finally able to do so. I find the strangest things. However, it's the medium that is used in this particular shop that makes the items so amazing. I've been staring at them in awe of how much time it must take to make this art. Alas, I'm talking about the goods at Taylor's Eclectic.

I'm drooling over these super simple looking Cranberry Bubble Earrings. Would you believe that the red in each circle is paper?! I'm not sure if it's tissue paper or what but boy are these cool. She can even make these in different colors! These ones are just perfect for this time of year so I'd take the cranberry colored ones anytime.

3 comments:

Jeweltrinkets said...

What beautiful work! I love this picasso ring,

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=36388656

I'm attracted to jeweltones, and this has every color in it. Love her items! Very intricate!

Michelle said...

These would look great with my red jacket or red chiffon pirate shirt or the burgundy holiday shirt...

BleuRoo said...

Aww man, those are awesome! And the rings in her shop are fan-freaking-tastic. Of course I find these after my hubs has already done my x-mas shopping. Guess I'll have something to request for mother's day perhaps.....