Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Straitjacket Fun


Last week I had nothing to better to do late at night so I decided to catch up on the Glee craze. I haven't seen one episode of this show so I had to do some serious research in order to catch all the episodes from the very beginning and I'm so glad that I did! It's like High School Musical on crack. This is hands down my new favorite show on tv and I'm sad that tomorrow night is the last show before it goes on a break until like April or something because of the Olympics and American Idol. I hate when shows do that!

I searched for Glee on Etsy and sound some pretty amusing items but in particular I found some cool key chains from Straitjacket Fun. My favorite is the Sue Sylvester ones. She's quite possibly my favorite character on the show and always has the best one liners.

If you have someone in your life that is also a huge Glee fan then you need to get some of these for their stocking. Great idea!

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

Glee has quickly become one of my fave shows!!

Jeweltrinkets said...

I'm going to have to check this one out, sounds funny!