Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Simply Tempted


It's my birthday today so it's only fitting that I write about something festive for this special day. I say cupcakes. Cupcakes scream birthday right? These cupcakes are special though. They are cupcake bath bombs! If I have to spoil myself this is the way to do it!

Simply Tempted is the business with these delightful looking bombs and they are even participating in our January bath/body and candle box so prepare yourself for some super great stuff in your Little Black Box that month. I was drooling just looking at all their goodies so I'm pretty excited to see what they send in to tease you all too.

Decadent cupcake bath bombs are a rich treat for your skin, and just scream pamper me worship me I am fabulous and I deserve it. Crumble one under running water and watch it gently fizz into the water creating a moisturizing whirlpool that will leave your skin soft as the day you were born. Plus, they are super cute!

1 comment:

Ricki said...

Those are some amazing looking bath cupcakes! Hope your birthday was a great one!