Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

SBS Teas is in the Box!

When I first discovered SBS Teas about three (four?) years ago, it was all about the loose leaf tea. I cannot get enough. I love so many of them, but my favorite is the Blueberry Cream Honeybush Tisane. This is super yum and great for a cold winter’s night. But you know what else is great for a cold winter’s night (or even a summer’s morning)? Their coffee! SBS has some of the best coffee I have ever had, and I am very picky about their coffee. If you love hot drinks, you will love whatever sample you get in this month’s TLBB.

3 comments:

AngelTree Gems said...

I ahve to second the positive comments about SBS Teas! I love their teas, and have been ordering from them for a while now. So excited they are in the box!

Jeweltrinkets said...

Love SBS teas!

Michelle said...

Would definitely like to try some of their teas...been really wanting some nice hot tea lately with the cold weather moving in...especially since I'm not a coffee drinker...