Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Rock My World Inc.


Recently I found myself fascinated with fingerprint jewelry. Something about it is so sexy to me. A finger print is one of a kind. It's something that no one can share with anyone. It's something that makes you unique. Why not turn a loved one's fingerprint into something that you can wear on a daily basis? What looks like a beautiful pendant hanging from your neck is actually a unique piece of love from someone you care about.

At Rock My World Inc. after you order your Fingerprint Necklace things get fun! After you order they send you a "very simple" mold making kit to take a mold of your fingerprint. Enclosed is a self addressed stamped envelope to send it back your mold. From that mold they are able to make a casting of the fingerprint in sterling silver. You can also include a name in your older to be engraved on the back.

I love forever gifts. Keepsakes are the best!

5 comments:

Meghan said...

The imprint reminds me of a fossil. Where do you find these things?!

BleuRoo said...

“What you love is as unique to you as your fingerprints”

That pendant reminds of this quote I saw once. All of the fingerprint jewelry is spectacular! I especially love the ring. I can't imagine how special having the fingerprint of a loved one would be, especially later in life when that person might be gone.

Amanda said...

I've never seen these before and think they would be perfect for gifts. What an amazing new find!

AngelTree Gems said...

These are one of the most unique things I have ever seen.

Jeweltrinkets said...

A great gift for mom on mothers day. I can see multiple "prints" on a charm bracelet with birthstone beads.