Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Friday, December 4, 2009

Ricki’s Pick of the Week: Copa Cabana Bath Bomb from Moon’s Harvest

Moon’s Harvest has my favorite bath bombs. These things are huge, reasonably priced, fizz slowly, and make the water soft and creamy, which then makes my skin soft and creamy. With the weather here turning cold, I like to escape to the islands with my hot bath by using tropical scented bath products, such as Copa Cabana. It has a great island scent and the sweet fruits do not overpower the other scents.

5 comments:

AngelTree Gems said...

I need to find the user manual for my tub and find out if I can use these. They sound so decadent!

Meghan said...

Yippee! I love Moon's Harvest. I just placed a rather large order from them and LOVE their products.

I'm a bath bomb addict and there's are giant with great vibrant color and strong, natural scents.

The cake bomb smelled exactly like cake. It was uncanny.

Also, their bling bars are a combination bath melt/bomb and it's divine.

Lastly, they have a HUGE selection of scents for a handmade store.

I'm a fan!

Ricki said...

I love their bling bars and will probably be writing about those next time I use one. They are possibly the most awesome bath product ever!

Jeweltrinkets said...

These look good enough to eat, I bet they smell amazing!

sapphirelizard said...

Wow...those are some amazing bath bombs...bigger than any I've ever bought. :-)