Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

QueenVanna Creations is in the Box!

OK, I know Advent started yesterday, but isn’t this Cupcake Muffin Tin Advent Calendar adorable? What an amazing idea that QueenVanna Creations came up with! I love how simple, elegant, and reusable this is. I was first struck by Queen Vanna Creation’s simple elegance when I opened November’s TLBB and pulled out some lovely Christmas clothespins. She also has some perpetual calendars that would make great Christmas gifts.

4 comments:

רות מלר . . . יוצרת ומנטור לעסקים said...

thank you for bringing her
she is adorable

Jeweltrinkets said...

I simply LOVE this advent calendar, it is a genius idea! Great secret santa gift! I can see me stuffing all kinds of trinkets behind each day.

Meghan said...

What a great twist on an old idea. I love when someone does traditional stuff in a whole new way. m

AngelTree Gems said...

What an awesome idea!