Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Peanut Butter Dynamite


All my butterfly lovers need to gather around for this one. I know there's more then one of you. I went through a stage where everything I purchased was butterfly this or that. Sure I was 10 years younger and most likely in high school but still.

At Peanut Butter Dynamite you'll find these crochet rugs in all different styles. When I first same them I thought they'd be perfect for a nursery or a toddler's room. The butterfly rug caught my eye immediately and I thought about how great it would be in a teenagers room who has a butterfly theme going on. So girly!

It measures to 34.5" wide and 23' high and we used black, a rustic orange and some white pop. I love the colors and I wonder if it could also be created in other colors depending on where you're going to use it. I bet you could just email the owner of the business and inquire. Handmade is so easy!

2 comments:

Hippie's Creations said...

Ohhh now that would look good in my house... I have some flower rugs stapled to my ceiling ;) lol

AngelTree Gems said...

Very cool! Must not let little girl see....