Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Sunday, December 13, 2009

My Little Chickadee Creations


I don't typically take the time on the weekends to write about products but I just had to write today because it's freakin' snowing outside! The boys are going bananas. From one extreme to another! Just a few months ago I was in a pool and now today we're bundled up and snow has been falling for 5 hours.

The snow reminds me of these really cool coasters from My Little Chickadee Creations that I've been dying to write about. This is a set of 4 Ravini Beige natural stone tumbled tiles that have been hand stamped in a rosy, pink snowflake design. I love the rosy color on the beige stone, the snowflakes really pop. This would make a nice hostess gift for your upcoming holiday party! I'm greedy though and this are for my home. I'd purposely drag them out and show them off to my friends and family during the holiday season.

I wonder where my sudden coaster obsession is coming from. I need help.

No comments: