Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Mama K's Aromatic Play Clay

This is another fun business that I wish I had gotten around to writing about sooner. It would have made an absolute perfect Christmas gift for the child in your life or even a fun stocking stuffer. Obviously I can't sit here all day posting my finds. Darn!

At Mama K's Aromatic Play Clay located locally in Seattle, you'll find scented clay that children both young and old would love to play with. All of the clays are made in a gluten free facility. No worries there! Those of you with gluten allergies don't have to be alarmed. These are safe to play with. Mama K's Aromatic Play Clay is a 100% natural modeling clay made using only certified gluten free flours and organic essential oils. No synthetics, no artificial dyes,nothing but natural. They feel absolutely great to play with.

I want to play with the sweet orange scented clay! That sounds right up my alley! Both children and adults benefit from the tactile and olfactory magnificence of this clay. Knead, mold and shape your cares away. Great for long phone calls, or when you need patience from jittery babes.

No comments: