Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Made of Clay Ceramics

I'm a hardcore True Blood fan. I got hooked this past summer when I was watching Netflix movies in order to pass time. It's such a great show. Ever since then between the Twilight craze and the True Blood craze every single time I see something vampire themed I go nuts.

For instance, this made to order vampire bite mug from Made of Clay Ceramics totally gets me going. You can put any saying from the hit tv show on the mug. If you have a favorite one liner all you need to do is tell the businesses in the notes at checkout what you want it to say. The mug will include the words True Blood with fang holes on the back and a fang bite mark out of the side and whichever saying you want on the front with fang holes. I want my True Blood mug!

No comments: