Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Knot Just Tutus


For the past week I've been working with a girlfriend who's opening her own online childrens' boutique. I love watching people follow their dreams.

Becky Johnson, the owner of Knot Just Tutus, and I worked together while I was in high school at the same place and now she's a stay at home mom to two beautiful girls and attempting to change her title to work at home mom by doing something she's great at.

Today we're going to be working on the website and I'll be teaching her what I can to get her up and going so that she can edit and update the website as she'd wish. It's going to be a bumpy road to start but I have complete and total faith in the business so hopefully with some great word of mouth and some efficient online advertising she'll be building her empire slowly but surely.

Right now you can purchase her stuff off a blog she created months ago, but make sure to bookmark the main site as stuff will be rolling out on it starting today!

5 comments:

Jeweltrinkets said...

Perfect items to give as gifts for babies, I love this stuff! Blessings on a successful business!

Meghan said...

Aw. I became an aunt last June, and my sister is already pregnant with her next one. We're hoping for another girl. This is the perfect gift from the doting, child-free aunt. :)

AngelTree Gems said...

Good luck! That is some adorable stuff.

Amanda said...

These would be adorable if I had a little one to buy them for!

jacjewelry said...

How cute! Best of luck!