Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Knob Creek Metal Arts



I found Knob Creek Metal Arts over the summer when I was looking for a key rack for my home in Arizona and then just recently I was looking at the business again and I found something that totally reminded me of one of my best girlfriends Christine.

I miss Christine. I have fond memories of her in college. She was always so upbeat and just the light of my day and I haven't been a good friend over the years because I've been so wrapped up in my own personal drama that when Chrissy was in town from her travels I never had time to spend with her. I did belong to her mailing list and would get amazing emails of her back packing and bike riding all over the world and when I saw this cool bicycle key rack it reminded me of her so much. She's my little bike riding baby!

This key hanger is hand made from high grade steel. It comes with 4 hooks to organize everybody's keys in the household and with two mounting holes already in the rack. All you have to do is supply your own hardware!

No comments: