Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Friday, December 11, 2009

Just Millin' Around


You have to agree that Proverbs are fun and at the same time, intellectually stimulating.
Every culture has their own unique way expressing their values and traditions. At Just Millin' Around they've decided to reacquaint our nation with proverbs!

Just Millin' Around sent us many of their greeting cards for the month of December. I instantly fell in love with them when they arrived. I think it's such a cleaver idea and the cards are very professional and quite lovely. Some of the proverbs really get you thinking which is exactly what they are supposed to do, right?

Have fun shopping all the different series that are made. There are some real adorable ones! Tell them I sent you.

No comments: