Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Judy's Designs


I found a jewelry artist on Etsy who's design aesthetics are practically my own. I love when I find an artist like that. I like simple. I like color. I like sterling silver. At Judy's Designs you'll find all of this plus a bit more!

When it comes to necklaces I like them long and I think that's why I was attracted to this Eco Friendly necklace for sale. It's made of organic acai and tagua nut beads, it is casual with an earthy feel. It would absolutely be the perfect addition to my ever growing collection of long necklaces that I currently own. It looks heavy but it's described as being very lightweight. I'd love to see this up close.

Great shop!

2 comments:

Jeweltrinkets said...

I'm a pearl fanantic, love coin pearls, keishi, and freshwater pearls. I immediately zoomed to this bracelet..

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=35822326

Excellent handiwork, neat wire work. Cool beans!

Michelle said...

Hmmm, hard to make a choice with such wonderful pieces...the Red coral bracelet & earrings are an eye catcher & I like the sparkling Aqua Quartz Wire earrings as well as the unique & sophisticated black tribal necklace...