Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Home Deconomics


A year ago I ordered an amazing cherries mouse pad from HBIC and as the mouse pad started showing signs of wear and tear I went back to see if I could get another one only to see that there was nothing left in their shop. I was sad to discover that as the cherries mouse pad was pretty cute.

I discovered the other day that the business, located in Anacortes, WA, actually changed their name to Home Deconomics and that it's running full steam! I was thrilled! I'm even more thrilled that I'm now located just a short drive away. When I made my order last year I was in Phoenix.

I'm back again for a cool mouse pad and I found this Bacon and Eggs one that is super clever. I love the 1950's feel of it. I wish I could find the cherries one but this one is just as cute and I'd giggle every single time I saw it. The owner picks the best fabrics for her products. A+

No comments: