Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Fyrestorm Creations is in the Box!

I got two cute cookie wind glass charms in this month’s TLBB from Fyrestorm Creations. They were so cute that I had to check out their website. I clicked on the animal earrings hoping to find some penguins, but no such luck. However, aren’t these Garden Snails adorable?

3 comments:

Fyrestorm Creations said...

Penguin earrings...I can do those! I'll have them up ASAP!

-fyrestorm

Ricki said...

I'll have to keep my eye out for them!

Fyrestorm Creations said...

If anyone is interested, they are listed on Etsy:
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=37566165