Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Fabuluster

I think I fell in love all over this morning. Except I didn't actually fall in love with a person. I fell in love with an item that perhaps one day I can purchase for a person!

Finger print wedding bands! I don't know why I find this idea so sexy. It just is. There's nothing better then having a piece of someone you love with you at all times so why not incorporate that somehow into your wedding day? Are you and your significant other simple and don't need a bunch of frills? See, I always felt frilly but now after seeing these rings from Fabuluster I think I might be a little less frilly.

They send you an impression kit in the mail. Once you receive it, imprint the entire length of your finger and/or your fianc├ęs finger separately. Then you mail that back to them and then a wax form from the impression material is made. Pretty cool! Maybe some day this ring gets passed down to your children- a family heirloom for sure. How romantic! Your lover touching you, holding your finger, always with you.

1 comment:

jacjewelry said...

What a neat find! Very original. Love that.