Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Etsy Texas Crafters is in the Box!

One of my favorite things in this month’s TLBB was the goodie bag from Etsy Texas Crafters – it was like its own little sampler. I kept pulling out fun things from it, including stickers from Katie’s Scrap N Supplies and a note pad from Crown Bindery, both of which I immediately put to use. The store is on vacation at the moment, but when they are open, they have sell sample bags of items from their crafters. I am totally going to order one!

1 comment:

Etsy Texas Crafter Team said...

Thanks so much for the great review f our TLBB goodie bags! This is an incredibly talented group of folks, and our Taste of Texas samplers is one of our favorite & most supported projects! We are hoping to re-open our in January and look forward to see y'all then!
Milly / Thistlecraft
ETC Leadership Team Member