Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Thursday, December 3, 2009

CraftSmith's Snuggle Beds


I'm missing my cat Coco. Coco wasn't able to travel with me back to WA so she stayed behind with family. She seriously was the best, most amazing cat I've ever known. Mike and I spoiled that cat and even though she was my cat she took to Mike better so it was only fair that she stay with him.

I continue to see cute cat stuff that I know Coco would adore. For instance, CraftSmith's Snuggle Beds have these unique looking cat beds. Of course my eye happens to go straight for the super girly one. Pink and purple for a girl cat is only appropriate, right? Each cat bed is made of 100% cotton and measures approximately 13-15 inches in diameter along the top rim and 10-12 inches diameter on the bottom of the bed.

It looks like a cotton cup that craddles your sleeping cat. I think these are simply the best!

5 comments:

AngelTree Gems said...

Those are super adorable.....hmmm....I have kittens....

Meghan said...

This is a great idea. In fact, I bet my lap dog would love it. :)

BleuRoo said...

Aww, sorry you had to leave your kitty :( We just rescued a cat about 3 weeks ago and she's just the best kitty ever, I can so see her curled up by the fireplace in one of those beds. I'll give my Luna an extra scratch on the head for you tonight, I know what it's like to miss a pet :)

Jeweltrinkets said...

That's heartbreaking to have to leave your pet cat behind. My chihuahua would love this bed! Not just for cats huh?!

sapphirelizard said...

Those are so adorable. For all the crazy places that our cats sleep, this would be a pleasant change.