Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Coco and Chia


You all have $1200 just sitting around right? I mean, sure. Who doesn't? Well, unfortunately for me I don't. I wish I did though! I would be going on a mad shopping spree at Coco and Chia. I would grab a few different cool items from their shop or I'd just go super big with one of their super expensive necklaces.

The Blue Peruvian Opal Necklace makes me drool. We all know how nuts I have for anything turquoise and this one seriously screams Kim. I just wish it wasn't set in gold. I have never worn gold but I think it's really growing on me the more I look at it. The gold does go nicely with the bright blue opal.

This high dome cabochon has that amazing Caribbean blue color that high quality Peruvian Opals have and is 5.1 carats. Huge!

No comments: