Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Friday, December 4, 2009

Bin Hog


It's been an awful long time since I've had the pleasure of working with Bin Hog. Last year they contributed to the site and I remember how impressed I was when I saw their product. I had never before seen a luggage handle wrap, and many of you agreed.

Yesterday I was contacted by the owner asking me to acknowledge an effort her step-daughter Kelly was trying to accomplish. Those of you who live in Washington state will be familiar with the 4 Lakewood police officers that were murdered in cold blood as they started their day at a coffee shop last week. If you aren't familiar with it, here's a link to the story. It's quite tragic.

Kelly was looking for a way to help the families of those who were murdered and she created these bracelets which cost $5 and 100% of the funds will go directly to LPIG Charity Fund. You can purchase the bracelets by clicking on this link.

4 comments:

BleuRoo said...

Wow, what a great way to support and contribute to the victim's families. And all of this from a 14 year old, warms the heart :)

AngelTree Gems said...

That's a great thing to do for the victim's families. It's always great to hear about kids who take the initiative to do this kind of thing.

Meghan said...

Ah, it must be the moon ;) but this kind of stuff gets me all misty and choked up. What great ambition they have to take this project on.

Plus, they're totally cute!

Jeweltrinkets said...

Every effort helps, these are a great way to support, my prayers go out to the families and friends this affected.