Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Monday, December 21, 2009

Beadin' by the Sea


I've been absolutely swamped and haven't had time to get to my blog yet but I made a few minutes available to at least get one entry too. I'm looking forward to taking a little break from life next week. I will be still blogging however I'm going to be not focusing on work so much. I need to relax a bit!

I found Beadin' by the Sea last week when I was looking for shops that are local to me. The designs are all super simple just like I like them. Remember, less is more for me! I don't need a bunch of beads, or stones! Clean lines and sterling silver just do it for me.

So, which item does it for me at Beadin' by the Sea? These Swarovski Crystal Sterling Silver earrings totally do! I love how all the little crystals are bunched up and appear to be one big crystal. They also have a bit of a dangle which is playful and fun.

1 comment:

Beadin By The Sea said...

Hi there,
I am just now seeing this feature you wrote of my shop. Thanks so much! These little beaded earrings are just as much fun to make as they are to wear!
Debora