Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Monday, December 21, 2009

Bathgasm


Well, a few weeks ago I officially nailed down my favorite bath bomb company but then one of my readers wrote me and told me that if I thought Capella's Garden was amazing and strong then I should check out Bathgasm. I headed straight to their Etsy shop and while I admit that they do appear to look great I still think that Capella's holds my award for best bath bombs. I will however give Bathgasm a chance and see if they can knock my current leader out of the way.

The thing I like the most about the appearance of the Bathgasm bombs is that they are so brightly colored. I like my bath products to be playful and fun looking and these are totally fun! They also offer a ton of foody scents which is also right up my alley. I'm not a floral, clean scent person. I want to smell like cupcakes darn it!

The candy cane and the hot cocoa ones are totally festive. These would have made a great stocking stuffers but it's a tad too late now. You can still order year round for fun baths though!

No comments: