Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Baby Loves Pink


I found out yesterday that one of my friends has peanut butter and jelly every single day on toast for breakfast. I think that's rather amusing as I have a turkey sandwich every single day for lunch. I think people fall into a line of comfort and when you're used to something you never venture away from things your comfortable with.

The topic of peanut butter and jelly reminded me of Baby Loves Pink who has these great peanut butter and jelly friendship necklaces that would be perfect for the tween in you life. Young girls have been buying friendship necklaces forever. I even had one for me and my best friend! I would have much rather had a cool one like this! With one of these in your hands you keep part for you and give the other to your bestie.

Such a great gift for your tween!

No comments: