Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Underglass is in the Box!

I was lucky enough to get a sample from Underglass is both this month’s and last month’s TLBB. These pendants are gorgeous! The colors are vivid and the designs are very unique. Even though the pieces stand out, I know I have a lot that I can wear them with. Looking at the etsy shop, I see a pair of earrings that I love: Specimen Series/Dragonfly 1.

5 comments:

AngelTree Gems said...

I love the sample in my LBB, too, and checked them out myself. I have a couple of famil members who may get little items from them this holiday season.....

Meghan said...

This pendant was one of my favorite things in my box this month. They're stuff is very unique.

Vanessa said...

Gorgeous pendants...very unique!

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

Those are just beautiful! So unique!

Jeweltrinkets said...

I love these earrings!!

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=34808136

Beautiful for this time of year!!!