Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Sophia's


I'm not sure why suddenly I've been writing about food. Maybe because suddenly all the food is themed and delicious and I want it so badly. Perhaps it's because I've spent the last year peeling off the pounds and now I'm about to gain it all back? Gosh! I hope not!

The best part about this time of the year is all the pumpkin and peppermint goodness for sale! At Sophia's you can purchase some of this goodness. There's all sort of different comfort food that is absolutely perfect for this time of year. However, I have my eye on their peppermint bark.

Tell me that doesn't look delightful. I dare you!

5 comments:

Vanessa said...

Mmm this looks delish and it is beautifully photographed!

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

I love peppermint bark. mmmmmmmmmmm

Thanks for taking the time to let us know about this.

Meghan said...

Oh, this is one of my favorite holiday treats.

Also, her caramel apples are gorgeous!

AngelTree Gems said...

YOu have to stop posting such yummy looking goodness!! How will I lose any weight!?!

Jeweltrinkets said...

Carmel Turtles.
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=29971498

'nuf said!
The whole shop is awesome!! Truffles? OH MY GOODNESS!!