Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Simplyswt Designs

I got Anna here today. My mother watches 5 year old Anna a few days a week because where we live Kindergarten is only 2 1/2 days a week. I love it when she comes over because she totally fills my void at not having a little girl of my own and lets me act all girly and fun. Today she picked out my earrings and we sprayed each other with handmade perfume goodness.

Then she explained to me that her mommy will only let her wear stud earrings so we did a little bit of shopping on Etsy looking for cute child like studs. We found these sparkly lady bug earrings at Simplyswt Designs. I purchased them immediately.

Anna and I can't wait for them to arrive so she can be the princess that she really is!

9 comments:

sapphirelizard said...

awww...how sweet. Kinda makes me want to run off and get my Anna's ears pierced.

The Handmade Guru said...

Watch for a blog about your business tomorrow!

AngelTree Gems said...

Aww. That was sweet of you. My daughter is only allowed to wear studs at school, too. It's part of the dress code.

Meghan said...

I agree with Anna's mom about how cute studs are on little girls. I have a niece to buy for about Anna's age. These earrings are adorable and sparkly!

Jeweltrinkets said...

They are so sparkly and cute, how adorable! Anna is too!

gan1987 said...

Hi,
Ghanshyam.
Others are saying is right
We should think about it.
Thank you
Bath Products

Simplyswt Designs said...

i hope she enjoys them :)

Vanessa said...

Aww how sweet! Those ladybug earring are darling!

fusion said...

This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing websites that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free. It is the old what goes around comes around routine. Did you acquired lots of links and I see lots of trackbacks??
antikeylogger!anti keylogger