Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Sapphire Lizard


Halloween night I was all decked out in my Halloween garb, which actually just consists of a rusty orange sweater and some comfortably fuzzy brown and rusty orange socks when the mail came and tucked inside a little envelope was this totally cool ring from Sapphire Lizard.

I love surprises! I especially love cool surprises out of nowhere! This cool new ring really made my whole evening and I even wore it out trick or treating because it was so cool!

Their Mosaic Ring was turned into a Fall themed one just for me! I love all the deep reds and rust colors so when I asked if one could be made like that for me and they said yes I was ecstatic! Here's an emerald colored one that looks just like the one I got but in different colors. It's such a fun big ring that it is practically weightless. J'dore!

4 comments:

AngelTree Gems said...

That was really nice! I love surprises like that!

Jeweltrinkets said...

Pink and green ring! You can see that this is intricate work!
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=10612199

Meghan said...

I have been looking for great, inexpensive rings. I'm a girl that can pull of big rings, and I should do so more often. I love their beaded flower rings. Now, I just have to figure out my ring size.

Vanessa said...

What a unique design...love it!! I'm also loving the Petite Bouquet Ring...adorable!