Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

The Rustic Cabin


Last night I was surfing about Etsy checking stuff out and I found the most mouth watering dessert pretty much ever for this time of year. I posted about it on Facebook and everyone agreed with me and a few seconds later someone bought it.

At the Rustic Cabin you can purchase this pumpkin roll today for your own Thanksgiving get together. Too bad shipping is $15 otherwise I would have purchased the newly listed one in a heart beat! The pumpkin roll is made out of moist pumpkin bread with a delightful cream cheese filling rolled up and ready to impress anyone. Then it's sprinkled with powdered sugar and packaged in a gift box which is also perfect for giving.

The best part about the whole thing is that it's shipped overnight so once it's been sent you'll get it the very next day. I want a piece of this now!

4 comments:

AngelTree Gems said...

OOhhh...that looks really yummy and really bad for my diet....must bake....

Vanessa said...

Wow these look yummy and very tempting!!

Jeweltrinkets said...

This is one of my favorite desserts, must be good, 2 people bought theirs! I wish I could splurge but $29.95 would have me on timeout with the hubbs!

Meghan said...

Wow, this looks good. A bit too spendy for right now, but I'm keeping it in mind as a hostess gift.