Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Friday, November 6, 2009

Ricki’s Pick of the Week: Smint Pouch from Mint Workshop

Last week I was on a business trip to Houston (I was travelling all day last Friday which is why I did not post a pick last week). To carry my make-up, I took a Smint Pouch I had won last year from Mint Workshop. I love this thing! It is very sturdy and I could really cram a lot of make-up in it (and I am a make-up junkie). The one I have is very retro looking with an orange back ground and brown and white overlapping ovals. As it is a year old, I don’t see the same print in their store, but I do have a ton of cute fabrics. I really like this Mod Chocolate Flora print.

4 comments:

Meghan said...

This is a very cute bag. I've been searching for a handmade handbag for a very long time, but I haven't fell in love with any yet. Let me know if you have any other suggestions. :)

Jeweltrinkets said...

This smint pouch is cute! Dual sided! Pink and green! Aviary!
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=10330126

AngelTree Gems said...

Those are very cute!

Vanessa said...

I'm in love with this fabric!!