Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Friday, November 20, 2009

Ricki’s Pick of the Week: Purifying Cleanser from ClariSEA

Through a post last month on the Bath and Body Find forums, I discovered that ClariSEA was giving samples away to Facebook fans. In need of a new facial scrub, I thought I would try the Purifying Cleanser. I am glad I did! It is a very fine salt scrub perfect for acne prone facial skin. It feels good rubbing it in and it rinses clean, leaving my face feeling refreshed. I have been using it twice a week for the past two weeks, and my acne does seem to have lessened.

5 comments:

AngelTree Gems said...

Very Cool! I am the only 32 year old I know with acne, and nothing has worked so far. I'll have to check this out.

Ricki said...

I'm 29, so don't feel too bad!

Vanessa said...

I might just have to try this face scrub out...sounds great!

Jeweltrinkets said...

Wow the starter set is only $28, a deal!

Meghan said...

I'm on a constant search for things that will make pimples never appear. Thanks for the tip!