Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Friday, November 13, 2009

Ricki’s Pick of the Week: Lilac Soap from Angelic Soaps and Gifts

In last month’s TLBB, I received a generously sized sample of Lilac Soap from Angelic Soaps and Gifts. I love the scent of lilac, which is a good thing since this little chunk of soap was highly scented. The soap was also filled with bits of oatmeal, which is great for the skin. However, the thing I liked best is how well it lathered – and fast too! If I should ever run out of soap, I know who I will be ordering from.

4 comments:

Vanessa said...

Sounds wonderful! I love anything lilac!

Jeweltrinkets said...

They have a soap of the month club and you get a free bar of soap on your birthday! That's love!

AngelTree Gems said...

Very cool. I love hearing about soaps before I use them. I will need to move my bar up on the wait list.

Meghan said...

I wish I could use more soap. No, seriously, I have so much soap, and so much more I want to buy. I'm adding this one to the list. I love oatmeal soaps. Soothing.