Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Playing with Fiber is in the Box!

One of my favorite items from this month’s TLBB was the tiny magnet I received from Playing with Fiber. I think I have already established that I am a magnet horder, so, of course, I would go gaga over a magnet. But this magnet was extra cute for some reason. I was pleased to see that sets of magnets are available in their Etsy shop. I especially like the Vintage Food Label set.

5 comments:

Jeweltrinkets said...

I love these, so nostalgic for the fridge!

Pam @ Playing with Fiber said...

Hey - thanks so much for the kind comments about my magnets! I'm so glad you liked the little one in the LBB this month. :-)

AngelTree Gems said...

These are so cute! I WISH I had a magnetic fridge!

Meghan said...

I love these. I have a few old crate labels framed in my kitchen. These would work great.

Vanessa said...

Super cute...I'm also a magnet fan :)