Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Friday, November 6, 2009

Pizza

Today has been nuts. That's too be expected when the Little Black Boxes go on sale! Woot! Today is also Pizza Night. We do this every single Friday so in honor of our weekly pizza and movie night I'm bringing you none other then lots and lots of pizza. Enjoy!



Pepperoni Pizza scarf by Diane Langan


Supreme Pizza Magnet by Maeleigh Rain Creations

Pizza Pizza soaps by Sapone Soaps


Slice of Pepperoni Earrings by Little Gals Studio

3 comments:

AngelTree Gems said...

I love the little earrings!! Also, am I the only one who gets weirded out by food shaped soap?

Jeweltrinkets said...

I love the details on the croched pizza with all the fixings! Wow!

Vanessa said...

My husband would get a kick out of that pizza soap!