Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Personalized Pewter


As I've aged I've grown more and more attached to a good bottle of wine. I'm a white wine girl. What about you? I've also become increasingly more interested in collecting great bottles of wine too. That's the hostess in me. Now, I just need to find myself a huge open house that's great for entertaining and a good man that wants to be my partner in crime and I'll be all set!

At Personalized Pewter they have these amazing pewter wine racks. It holds up to nine bottles of wine and can be engraved at no extra charge. I'm pretty much head over heels about it. This would make an excellent Christmas gift or wedding gift. I want it!

Now, I just need to find a house to put this baby in.

4 comments:

Jeweltrinkets said...

Yes, this is an awesome wedding gift! I love it, it's design is really unique, nothing I've seen before! I don't drink wine that often but when I do, it's Zinf.

AngelTree Gems said...

This is a gret little rack. I have a huge wine cabinet I bought hubby a few years ago. We drink just about anything, as I grew up in Long Island Wine country, and constantly went on tasting tours after I was legal.

Vanessa said...

Love it...totally modern and unique!

Meghan said...

I love pewter. Some of my favorite serving pieces are pewter wedding gifts.