Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Friday, November 20, 2009

Paper Acorn


Only a few more days until turkey goodness. It's not too late to decorate and find all the last minute touches that can be added to your table. Thankfully for you, you have me! I do find the cutest handmade stuff on the web and even better I find stuff that you can purchase today and hopefully receive by the time it's time to set your Thanksgiving dinner table.

At Paper Acorn pretty amazing decorating items but the one item I found most useful to show off to you is their complete Autumn Party set. Each set serves 12 people so you don't have to worry about not having enough items for everyone who's invited to your home. It includes two 8-foot maple leaf paper garlands, 12 place cards with yellow and orange maple leaves, and 12 paper napkin rings in orange, brown and burgundy. It's all very swoon worthy!

4 comments:

AngelTree Gems said...

Very cool. Instead of placecards, they would be pretty cool thank you notes, also....though finding an envelope would be a challenge.

Vanessa said...

What adorable place cards! I personally love the lovebirds place cards.

Jeweltrinkets said...

I love this garland, doves!
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=33902606
Perfect for hanging in a doorway!

Meghan said...

This makes me want to throw swanky, Mad Man-esque dinner parties. Love them!