Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Monday, November 2, 2009

Nikki Makes Scents


I hope some of you know what I'm talking about. Have you ever seen those bags of pine cones right near the front of grocery stores right when you walk in? They smell like heaven. These pine cones smell like strong cinnamon and spice and almost immediately remind me that Christmas is right around the corner. It's almost like they place the pine cones right there at the door just to make you go in happy and spend more money. Dang those people!

At Nikki Makes Scents they have these scented pine cone firestarters that come in a 6 pack. Place these in your fireplace for an aroma filled fire. Use them to decorate and scent around your home or around your Christmas tree. They come in many scents and all you have to do is request which one you'd like.

Anything cinnamon like is fine by me!

6 comments:

Vanessa said...

I put cinnamon pine cones out every year and love the scent!! Great find!

Karla said...

I'm ordering these right now! :)

Jeweltrinkets said...

Love these around my fireplace!

AngelTree Gems said...

It's too bad these wouldn't work with a gas fireplace. ;) I think my kittens would hunt these....

heatherm said...

These make me wish my fireplace wasn't gas!

Meghan said...

Makes me wish I had a fireplace. When we did, we bought very similar cones. What a great idea.