Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Monday, November 16, 2009

My Handmade Wishlist


I was meaning to do this last week but as some of you are aware I was on my death bed.. ok not really but in my book double ear infections and strep throat when you're told is just the flu and to rest it off is death. Thankfully, I followed my gut and got antibiotics by Wednesday.

Anyhoo, I wanted to do my handmade wishlist. Things I want for Christmas that are readily available for sale on Etsy! I've already been getting asked what I want so I'm going to shout it from the roof tops now and tell everyone what I want and direct everybody to my own personal list right here. There's only one non-handmade item I want and that's the Flip but I doubt I'll be finding one of those under the tree from Santa so here it is!

1) Turquoise Drop Earrings from Otis B Jewelry $20 plus s/h I'm a turquoise freak as well all now and these will go perfect with nearly anything I wear.

2) Soaps from Intentions starting at $6 each plus s/h I've been dying to snag a few of these delicious looking soaps. They would make an excellent stocking stuffer. Personally, I want to try the candy cane, saucy apple, pink sugar, and mint fields scents.

3) Tile Coasters from the Little Coaster Gnome $12.50 plus s/h for 4 coasters. Again, these would make a great stocking stuffer. There's so many different prints to choose from! Anything girly or in earth tones would be perfect for me. The cupcake ones are just too cute!

4) Soy Candle Gift Set from Southern Alchemy $23 plus s/h for three - 13oz jar candles. Such a steal and great packaging too. I've been dying to try this company and now is my chance! I'd take mine scented in Berry Creme' Brulee, Orange Chiffon Cake, and Coconut Cream Pie. Yum!

5) Giant blue mug from Karin Lorenc $22 plus s/h. This mug holds 24oz and is exactly what I've been looking for. I've been dying for a piece from Karin Lorenc too so the fact that I found this dreamy mug makes me more then happy.

6) Wine stopper from Prizmatic Art $22 plus s/h. I'm a big wino. I've had my eye on these wine bottle stoppers for some time now and I just love dichronic glass so for me this would be a perfect gift. I might even purchase one of these nifty little things for a gift exchange as a girl never says no to a good bottle of wine.

7) Cupcake cookie jar from Fruit Fly $59.99 plus s/h. Ok, so the truth is that I've watching these cookie jars for almost 2 years now. I want one badly. I've never had the heart to spend that much money on one though. This would be one of those gifts that would probably make me spin in circles and clap my hands like a crazy person if I got. It's just that cool.

8) Geranium Julep Quilt from Beach Peas Quilts for $150 plus s/h. I've always wanted a quilt but they are so expensive because of how much time and energy is poured into creating them. I found a cool throw quilt that I adore and this would make an excellent gift idea.

9) Mosaic picture frame from TRWmosaics for $49 plus s/h. I'm a lover of bright and color stuff and a girl can never have too many cool picture frames. I think this one is pretty cool and I'd love to own something special like it.

10) Sugar scrubs from Sugarcandie Beauty Bar starting at $8 plus s/h. My most favorite sugar scrub company on the net right now hands down. I love their scent combos. I love practically everything. Any foody scents will make me happy! I especially like their 2 for Tuesday's special - if you order on Tuesday and put "2 for Tuesday" in the notes at checkout they automatically double your order.

6 comments:

Meghan said...

I recently made purchases from Otis B. and Intentions. Both of which I'm VERY satisfied with. You have great taste. :)

AngelTree Gems said...

I am going to have to chesk those sellers out. I think I have ordered from southern alchemy before, but they might just be on my wish list. I'll have to check. :)

Jeweltrinkets said...

I love those turquoise drop earrings, and the mosaic mirror. Adding both of those as favorites! The soy candle gift set is an awesome deal, very affordable! Intentions always has the neatest looking soaps, very unique! I'm a Pink sugar fan also. Love it!

Karla said...

You got me hooked on Sugarcandie Beauty Bar too! Who knew I would love Cream Soaps!

Vanessa said...

I'm loving your wishlist and might just have to add a few of these items to mine :)

sapphirelizard said...

Great wishlist! I LOVE Karen's pottery. Don't own any yet, as I am terrified it would fall victim to my husband's clumsiness in the kitchen. Off to check out these other great shops!