Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Mixology is in the Box!

As you have probably figured out by now, I am in love with mineral make-up, so of course I was overly excited to see Mixology in this month’s TLBB. A few years ago, I received a sample (actually a full sized jar) of their Armor eyeshadow (a lovely silver which just happens to be their current promo of the week) and I wear it quite often. I have yet to order from them, though. However, I have been thinking long and hard about trying their Brown Eyes Pop Collection © because my boring brown eyes need all the help they can get!

4 comments:

Vanessa said...

I love the purples in the brown eyes pop collection...I'm hearting!

Meghan said...

I've only just discovered mineral makeup when I received a sample of a blush. I love it! My brown eyes could use some pop, come to think of it.

Jeweltrinkets said...

Purples adore brown eyes, love mineral makeup!! It's good for your skin!

AngelTree Gems said...

I have boring brown eyes, too, but I like greens to go with my red hair. :)