Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Friday, November 20, 2009

Maria Burgos Jewelry Design


Alas, the day has arrived my little Twihards. I purchased my twickets a week ago for the twins and I and you better believe we'll be there early and ready to submerse ourselves in New Moon goodness. I can't decide who's more excited though, the twins or I. I woke up this morning and was immediately reminded by both of them, separately, that today was the big day. I was also reminded of how terrible I am and how we're sneaking our drinks and candy into the theater. Bad mom.

In honor of New Moon I found a super cool ring from Maria Burgos Jewelry Design. The magical glow of this rainbow moonstone is captured in this bezel set Sterling silver ring. I adore it and wish I could see it up close. The ring is made to order so make sure you put your ring size in the comments at checkout in order to get one that fits you specifically.

4 comments:

AngelTree Gems said...

This is a beautiful ring, though I am one of the minority who is not at all into Twilight. :)

Vanessa said...

What a pretty ring! I LOVED New Moon...I'm embarrassed to admit that I've already seen it twice!

Jeweltrinkets said...

Multi colored sapphire necklace, this one is 54" wow!

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=27479583

Meghan said...

She has some great stuff. Plus, sized to order! So important for lazy people like me that will never get around to having a ring sized.