Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Little Black Box Subscription Service


Many of you purchase a Little Black Box every single month. Some of you have even contact me to purchase a subscription. I have a handful of you that have done this and I love that service because I just automatically mail your box out to you each month and there's hassle for you.

The last time I offered this was last August. I'm back this month to offer you a special that is good until December 31st. You can read about the subscription service on the site! I look forward to sending handmade goodness to your home each and every month!

Take advantage of this now!

5 comments:

Vanessa said...

What a fun subscription...much better than a magazine :)

Meghan said...

I'm seriously considering the 12 month subscription. I'm sure I'll be able to make a decision by December. :)

The Handmade Guru said...

I just added 3 and 6 month subscriptions too thanks to some great feedback I got on Facebook.

AngelTree Gems said...

This is an awesome deal!! It's so great to know you are getting the next box of goodness and so exctitng when you see the latest list of who's int he box.

Jeweltrinkets said...

3 & 6 month subscriptions are a great idea. Love it!