Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Kristy's Lovely Lathers

I've been following Kristy's Lovely Lathers for nearly a year and a half now and first wrote about them in probably June or July of last year. I was floored by how beautiful the soaps were and recently I stumbled upon the Etsy shop again and there was more cool stuff for sale so I wanted to show off these again.

The most recent soaps that are for sale are sort of space age looking. I'm always impressed when I take a peek. These ones have these giant balls inside of the soap loaf so when it was cut there's big round circles in your bar of soaps. The colors are also bright and neon. I don't know, I mean they are so gift worthy and I'm not sure I'd want to use them if I were to purchase them. Sad, right?

Take a look!

3 comments:

Vanessa said...

How fun are these?! I have to agree with you though, they are too pretty to use!!

AngelTree Gems said...

That's one of the neatest ideas for soap I have seen in a long time.

Jeweltrinkets said...

Kids will definitely be clean with these cool looking soaps! Wow!